MM2H Visa Permit Fees
USD3600 per family. (no matter how many dependent / family member)
|No.||Application Costs||Amount||Payable to|
|1.||Application Fees per Client||USD 3600 per whole family||The Company|
|2.||Travel visa pass Fee*||Subject to each country||Consular Office in respective Country|
|3.||Medical Check-up||RM100.00 per person||Selected hospital / Clinic in Malaysia|
|4.||Medical Insurance Expenses||Approximately RM500.00 – RM2,000.00 per year per person||Selected Insurance Company in Malaysia|
|5.||MM2H Visa Fee,MEV,JP visa fees||RM90/yr, RM10-50/yr, RM500-550 (if require)||Immigration Office in Malaysia|
|6.||Document Translation service||RM100.00 – RM200.00 per page||Translation Centre|
Appeal & Refund Policy:
- Appeal against first rejections will be done free of charge in terms with the Ministry’s requirements.
- Refund will be given back in FULL after second rejection.
- If rejection is due to the applicants’ negligence, failure to provide correct, accurate or insufficient documents for application no refund will be given.
- No refunds will be entertained if the applicant has not fulfilled the Ministry’s terms, conditions requirements and procedures of the Malaysia My Second Home program.
- No refunds accepted if rejection based on Government Sanctions/regulations and/or Security failure etc towards an individual applicant or country.