Moving to Malaysia is a very straightforward affair. Malaysia is simply named as “Malaysia Truly Asia,” and these words truly capture the essence of what Malaysia has to offer. The people in Malaysia are very-friendly to each other, and the food, OMG the food ! Foreigners have a secured job with a locally registered company can apply for an employment visa; Nowadays foreigners can visit the country without a local job may apply for the Malaysia My Second Home program. Here we assist you everything you need to know about the MM2H program: the latest requirements.
Here is the list of documents required to apply MM2H Program as follows:-
- Application Form
- A resume copy by the main applicant which include the following details
- Academic qualification
- Working experiences
- Skills acquired
- Six (6) coloured passport size photographs with blue background colour
- Copy of Passport/Travel documents with certification on the pages with personal particulars
- Note : All the Exit and Entry Stamp pages should be provided as well.
- Good Conduct Letter from your relevant government agency
- The police authority of the applicant’s home country
- Certified copy of Marriage Certificate (if the applicant is accompanied by spouse)
- Certified copy of Birth Certificate/legal documents (if accompanied by children/adopted children/step children/parents)
- Letter of Confirmation from Medical Specialist/General Practitioner (if accompanied by disabled children above 21 years old)
- Latest 3 months certified copies of pay slip / income statement (if employed) etc; (Monthly salary must more than RM10,000 and above.)
- Certified copy (s) of latest 3 months’ bank statement ,clearly seen the income is credited into the account statement as exact amount.
- Certified copy of Fixed Deposit. (Recommended provide Original Copy ) ( 50 years old above must more than RM350,000, for 50 yearsold below must more than RM500,000 and above.)
- Banker information. ( Banker name, address,Tel, Email.)
- Company Employment Certificate
Every piece of document is important to your success!
An important note is that any forged documents detected will be backlisted where the applicant and family members will be punished and cancelled the entry to Malaysia Permanently!
We will assist you every step of the way in preparation of your documents. Having handled more than 1,000 files and gathered much experience about MM2H program.
We clearly guide you on translation and other matters which involved in this MM2H application program. All it takes about 7 to 10 days to get your documents ready.
Documents Required to apply MM2H Program for translation services
We provide translation services for these documents.
- Letter of Good Conduct(Police Letter)
- Marriage Certificate
- Child Birth Certificate
- Bank/Financial Documents
- Company Documents
- Education Certifications
The applicants can submit to the Malaysia My Second Home Program Office, either directly or through an agent. The processing time takes 6 months from the submission of the document.
We at applymm2h will assist our clients to i) evaluate their qualification to the MM2H program ii) advised to take a medical insurance iii) Collect all the essential supporting documents iv) submit a high quality MM2H application and v) select a bank which offers the best rates for a fixed term deposit. For additional details and services please visit our website or drop up an email