Documents Requirement for MM2H
- Application Form
- A copy of resume by the main applicant which include the following information:
- Academic qualification
- Working experiences
- Skills or expertise acquired
- Six (6) coloured passport size photographs (blue background colour )
- Copy of Passport/Travel documents with certification on the pages with personal particulars
- Note : All the Exit and Entry Stamp pages are to be provided as well.
- Letter of Good Conduct from your relevant government agency
- The police authority of the applicant’s home country
- Certified copy of Marriage Certificate (if accompanied by spouse)
- Certified copy of Birth Certificate/legal documents (if accompanied by children/adopted children/step children/parents)
- Letter of Confirmation from Medical Specialist/General Practitioner (if accompanied by disabled children above 21 years old)
- Latest 3 months certified copies of pay slip / income statement (if employed) etc; (Monthly salary must more than RM10,000 and above.)
- Certified copy (s) of latest 3 months’ bank statement ,clearly seen the income is credited into the account statement as exact amount.
- Certified copy of Fixed Deposit. (Recommended provide Original Copy ) ( 50 years old above must more than RM350,000, for 50 yearsold below must more than RM500,000 and above.)
- Banker information. ( Banker name, address,Tel, Email.)
- Company Employment Certificate
- All copies must be certified TRUE COPIES OF ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS by EMBASSY /HIGH COMMISSION / NOTARY PUBLIC / GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL / SOLICITOR / ADVOCATE / AUDITOR FROM ORIGIN COUNTRY.
- Where original documents are not in English, translation must be done by a qualified translator.
- Dependent (s) refer to spouse and children aged below 21 years old and not married, parent(s) aged 60 years old and above.
- All documents enclosed with the present application become the property of the Malaysia My Second Home Centre and will not be return.
For Approved participants:
- Please be informed MM2H visa holder are not allowed to work or be employed while staying in Malaysia. Persons wishing to obtain employment visas should apply directly to Immigration Department of Malaysia.